What is Neptune?¶
Neptune is a Machine Learning Lab provided as a service for data scientists to speed-up the development and productization of machine learning models.
Using Neptune you can:
- Prototype interactively using Jupyter notebooks in the cloud;
- Run numerous experiments at the same time using state-of-the-art ML/DL libraries;
- Send your computations to the public cloud of your choice;
- Track your experiments using charts in addition to the logs in the terminal;
- Optimize hyperparameters automatically;
- Compare your results across your entire team using custom metrics;
- Reproduce results of every experiment.
Register here to get access to Neptune.
The Get Started section will quickly get you familiarized with Neptune.
For a more in-depth explanation of Neptune’s features, see Advanced Topics and further sections.